Bee Pollen – Supports and More – Liquid Extract
Bee Pollen – Supports and More – Liquid Extract by HoneyCombs Industries at Childhood Cancer Awareness. MPN: 1615-16. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bee pollen is a powder-like substance that bees gather from flowering plants. In nature it takes one bee, working eight hours a day, for a month
Bee pollen is incredibly nutritious. It generally contains 10-15% protein by weight, the full complex of B vitamins, vitamin C, enzymes, carotene, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, essential fatty acids, and simple sugars.
Additionally, bee pollen as antimicrobial effects. Today, bee pollen is commonly used to support energy, the immune system, and overall health. Some even use bee pollen to help with allergies because of its action on the immune system(for best results, begin taking bee pollen 6 months before your "usual" bout of allergies).*
Features & Highlights
- As a dietary supplement, Bee pollen supports energy, mental health, the immune system and more.*
- Made with bee pollen, natural vegetable glycerin, water, 10% alcohol.
- Alcohol-Based Liquid Herbal Formula - Cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and harsh processing.
- Proudly made in the USA; we have been manufacturing herbal extracts for more than 30 years.
- Supplement Facts Serving Size: ¼ teaspoon / 1 mL Servings per Container: about 472 Amount per Serving % Daily Value Bee Pollen 1000 mg * * Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Water, Alcohol (10%).