Burdock Root – Supports the Blood, Immune System, Liver and More – Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract
Burdock Root – Supports the Blood, Immune System, Liver and More – Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract by HoneyCombs Industries at Childhood Cancer Awareness. MPN: 1655-16. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Burdock Root has a longstanding history as both food and herbal remedy. Of any food, it has among the highest anti-mutagenic properties. Carcinogens
Culinary uses of burdock root include being eaten by the Japanese as a popular root vegetable dish called "gobo." The Native Americans also included Burdock Root in their diets, using the whole plant as food and then saving the stems for "dessert." Traditionally they would boil the stems in maple syrup which could be stored as candy throughout the winter.
Burdock root has been especially useful, historically, in conditions requiring blood, lymph and liver detoxification.
During the middle ages it was used commonly as a diuretic and blood purifier - namely to kill and discharge microorganisms.
The Delaware, Cherokee and Iroquois Indians used burdock root to treat conditions of swollen, painful joints as well as purify the blood and boost circulation. This is because burdock root helps the body expel excess fluid, uric acid and toxins.
Additionally, burdock root supports liver and gallbladder function, stimulates the digestive and immune systems, and helps relieve menopausal symptoms.*
Features & Highlights
- As a dietary supplement, Burdock Root supports the blood, liver and more.*
- Made with organic burdock root, natural vegetable glycerin and water.
- Alcohol-free and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- Proudly made in the USA; we have been manufacturing herbal extracts for more than 30 years.
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size: ½ teaspoon / 2.5 mL. Servings per Container: about 192 Amount per Serving % Daily Value Burdock Root 200 mg * * Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Water, USP Natural Vegetable Glycerin.