Redsenol – Contain 16 Rare Ginsenosides: Rk2 Rg5 Rh2 Rk1 Rk3 – Panax Ginseng Extract , 12% Rare Ginsenosides – 2 Bottles x 90 Capsules
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Redsenol – Contain 16 Rare Ginsenosides: Rk2 Rg5 Rh2 Rk1 Rk3 – Panax Ginseng Extract , 12% Rare Ginsenosides – 2 Bottles x 90 Capsules by Redsenol-1 at Childhood Cancer Awareness. MPN: RDS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. -Redsenol Ginsenosides Capsules- Canada Royal Enoch Phytomedicine Ltd. select the highest quality Araliaceae ginseng species on a global scale
Canada Royal Enoch Phytomedicine Ltd. select the highest quality Araliaceae ginseng species on a global scale (American ginseng, Asian ginseng, etc.), at the same time, extract and separate various ginsenosides from the root of the ginseng plants.
Ginsenosides are the major pharmacologically active ingredients of ginseng, appear to be responsible for most of the activities of ginseng including antioxidation, anti-inflammation, and antineoplastic. Many biomedical researches, however, found that ginsenosides in their natural-occurring forms (prototype ginsenosides), cannot be directly absorbed into human body. They must first undergo proper gastrointestinal metabolism and be converted into rare ginsenosides, before effective absorption could take place. This proposes considerable difficulties for individuals with poor digestive functions.
To produce usable rare ginsenosides for direct absorption, our team developed its own proprietary technology that successfully transformed large quantities of prototype ginsenosides into metabolized rare ginsenosides in industrialized settings. Our product Redsenol features sixteen rare ginsenosides known for their antineoplastic properties, together it brings long-term health benefits with guaranteed safety and quality at affordable price.
Features & Highlights
- Containing sixteen rare ginsenosides, i.e. Rk2、Rg3、Rh2、Rg5、Rk1、Rk3、Rh1、Rh3、Rh4、aPPT、aPPD. These active ingredients act together to exert synergistic effects in helping neoplastic disease recovery.
- The net amount of rare ginsenosides contained in each Redsenol-1 Noble Ginsenosides capsule is equal to or greater than 60mg, amongst which active ingredients constitute no less than 12%.
- Using our proprietary technology, the active ingredients (i.e. rare ginsenosides) of the Redsenol-1 Noble Ginsenosides capsules, are transformed from proto-ginsenosides that are naturally extracted from various Araliaceae ginseng species, e.g. Asian ginseng (AG, P. ginseng), American ginseng (AmG, P. quinquefolius), and notoginseng (NG, P. notoginseng).
- Each Redsenol-1 Noble Ginsenosides capsule has gone through 70 strict screenings by Labs-Mart Inc. located in Canada (i.e. 5 heavy metal contaminants screenings, 5 microbial contaminants screenings, 60 pesticide residue screenings).
- The whole manufacturing process is carried out in GMP standard manufacturing workshop located at Vancouver, Canada. Redsenol-1 meets the standards of Health Canada and U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP).
|Manufacturer:||Canada Royal Enoch Phytomedicine|
|Publisher:||Canada Royal Enoch Phytomedicine|
|Studio:||Canada Royal Enoch Phytomedicine|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|