Redsenol DAG Sublingual Pills – Contain 8 Rare Ginsenosides: Rk2, Rh3, aPPD, aPPT, Rg5, Rk1– Panax Ginseng Extract, 14% Rare Ginsenosides – 2 Bottles x 380 Pills
Mega Sale! Save 28% on the Redsenol DAG Sublingual Pills – Contain 8 Rare Ginsenosides: Rk2, Rh3, aPPD, aPPT, Rg5, Rk1– Panax Ginseng Extract, 14% Rare Ginsenosides – 2 Bottles x 380 Pills by Redsenol-1 at Childhood Cancer Awareness. MPN: RDS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. -Redsenol-DAG Rare Ginsenosides Sublingual Pills- Canada Royal Enoch Phytomedicine Ltd. select the highest quality Araliaceae ginseng species on a
Canada Royal Enoch Phytomedicine Ltd. select the highest quality Araliaceae ginseng species on a global scale (American ginseng, Asian ginseng, etc.), at the same time, extract and separate various ginsenosides from the root of the ginseng plants.
Ginsenosides are the major pharmacologically active ingredients of ginseng, appear to be responsible for most of the activities of ginseng including antioxidation, anti-inflammation, and antineoplastic. Many biomedical researches, however, found that ginsenosides in their natural-occurring forms (prototype ginsenosides), cannot be directly absorbed into human body. They must first undergo proper gastrointestinal metabolism and be converted into rare ginsenosides, before effective absorption could take place. This proposes considerable difficulties for individuals with poor digestive functions.
To produce usable rare ginsenosides for direct absorption, our team developed its own proprietary technology that successfully transformed large quantities of prototype ginsenosides into metabolized rare ginsenosides in industrialized settings. We meticulously select eight rare ginenosides known for their antineoplastic properties to formulate Redsenol-DAG sublingual pills. When taken sublingually, the active ingredients are delivered into the body by the absorption of oral mucous membrane. Sublingually-administrated pills avoid the first pass effect that the bioavailability and potency are usually decreased when orally-administered ingredients pass through liver.
Features & Highlights
- We meticulously select eight highly active rare ginsenosides, i.e. Rk2, Rh3, aPPD（S, R）, Rk1, Rg5, aPPT（S, R）, which are lipid-soluble small molecules and good for absorption. They act together to exert synergistic effects in helping neoplastic disease recovery.
- The eight active ingredients are highly concentrated. They act together to boost energy and strength, improve mental concentration, support cognitive function and reduce mental fatigue, enhance physical performance and immune system, promote blood vessel circulation and be greatly beneficial to cardiovascular heart health.
- Redsenol-DAG is taken under the tongue and absorbed by oral mucous membrane, through which the active ingredients are delivered into the body in just 15 to 20 minutes with full bioavailability and potency, achieving optimal absorption for those who have trouble swallowing pills, tablets or capsules.
- The total amount of rare ginsenosides contained in 100g Redsenol-DAG pills is equal to or greater than 14g, amongst which active ingredients constitute no less than 14%. The active ingredients of the Redsenol-DAG rare ginsenosides sublingual pills, are transformed from proto-ginsenosides that are naturally extracted from various Araliaceae ginseng species, e.g. Asian ginseng (AG, P. ginseng), American ginseng (AmG, P. quinquefolius), and notoginseng (NG, P. notoginseng).
- Each Redsenol-DAG rare Ginsenosides pill has gone through 70 strict screenings by Labs-Mart Inc. located in Canada (i.e. 5 heavy metal contaminants screenings, 5 microbial contaminants screenings, 60 pesticide residue screenings). The whole manufacturing process is carried out in GMP standard manufacturing workshop located at Vancouver, Canada. Redsenol-DAG meets the standards of Health Canada and U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP).
|Manufacturer:||Canada Royal Enoch Phytomedicine|
|Publisher:||Canada Royal Enoch Phytomedicine|
|Studio:||Canada Royal Enoch Phytomedicine|
|Package Size:||2.75 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|